I adore Mommy Blogs. They provide insight, opinions, reviews and more on all-things baby, Motherhood and parenting. I love to hear what works for other moms and what doesn’t. I follow quite a few on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest and I still can’t get enough! I do have several that I follow religiously that I want to share with other moms and moms-to-be out there. These blogs are fun, informative and best of all real.
- Scary Mommy One of my absolute favorite bloggers, Scary Mommy creates a positive environment for moms without judgement. It’s been called a blog “where mothers don’t have to be perfect.” Jill Smokler has also written a NYT bestselling book titled “Confessions of a Scary Mommy: An Honest and Irreverant Look at Motherhood – The Good, The Bad, and The Scary.” I just ordered it from Amazon and I can’t wait to read it!
- First Time Mom & Dad I recently found this blog, but absolutely love it because it’s very, very real. April, the owner and blogger, is hilarious and fun.
- Hot Mess Mom Absolute hilarity on this blog! She writes about the realities of motherhood – and tells it like it is!
- Baby Cheapskate Self Explanatory: This blog is all about baby deals, sales, freebies, and more! It’s wonderful for finding amazing baby stuff on the cheap.
- Baby Rabies This blog is inspiring. It’s real. It’s opinionated. It’s awesome.
- The Confident Mom A blog dedicated to “empowering moms, strengthening families, and embracing God’s design.” Although this blog is Christian-based, there is a lot of information and wisdom that doesn’t involve religion. I can’t say I am a big religious person, but I absolutely love this blog! Susan is phenomenal!
- A Diary of a Mom This blog is great because that’s just what it is – a diary of a mom. She chronicles her life as a mom and posts her experiences and opinions openly.
- Rookie Moms This blog is all about ideas on making motherhood and life with a baby FUN! It’s a cheerful, upbeat blog written by the lovely Whitney and Heather.
- Alpha Mom This blog is fantastic. They help moms and moms-to-be become more confident in raising their children. The best part? They don’t believe in just one type of parenting style. They welcome all styles of parenting and don’t judge! Fabulous!
- Mom Central A wonderful website/blog that “engages moms.” Their mission: “to build strong, passionate, enduring relationships connecting influential Moms and brands that inspire action and create loyalty.”
Those are some of my favorite mom blogs; what’s your favorite? Please share! Have a wonderful Tuesday all! -themidewestmama