I was recently contacted by an awesome new mom who is interested in contributing to my blog. Prior to receiving her email, I hadn’t given much thought to having others contribute, but we exchanged several emails and decided it was a great idea for a collaboration and to get our experiences out there for other new moms.
If you are interested in contributing, please feel free to email me. I would love to have 2 or 3 more contributors to write monthly articles on a variety of topics related to parenting and children.
Interested? Please include the following in your email:
- Your Name & Location
- Blog Link (if you have one)
- Social Media links (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
- Why you want to contribute
- What topics you are interested in writing about
- How many children you have & their ages (no need for names unless you want to)
- Writing samples (if you have written for a blog or you write your own blog) – can be a link to your work
Note: Contributing to The Midwest Mama is strictly voluntary. There will be no monetary or product compensation to contributors. Any article approved and posted by The Midwest Mama will give full credit to the contributor, unless The Midwest Mama has collaborated on the article. If a collaboration takes place, both the contributor and The Midwest Mama will be listed as authors. All submissions will be read by, and if needed edited, by The Midwest Mama prior to posting. If article is edited, a final draft will be sent to and approved by the contributor before posting publicly.